* Always handwash your Brillante in warm, sudsy water soon after each use
(also before using them for the first time) and towl-dry immediately.
* NEVER PUT BRILLANTE IN THE DISHWASHER OR THE MICROWAVE.
* Coat Brillante lightly with vegetable oil or spray when serving salads or
* Avoid prolonged storage of acidic foods. Standing water will cause staining.
* Warm to 325°F (140°C) for serving hot foods. Freeze or chill for summer
* Cutting directly on any metal surface will scratch the finish.
* Brillante exceeds FDA requirements for aluminum serve ware.
* Slight cooling and buffing marks are a natural result of handcrafting.
* Occasional use of a non-abrasive metal polish will revive Brillante's soft
recommended). PLEASE NOTE: if your Mariposa has been put in the dishwasher or
was immersed in water for a period of time no metal cleaner will bring the